roof and wall roll forming machine

910 roof roll forming machine, corrugated roofing sheet machine,roof panel roll forming machine,910 wall panel making machine, 910 tamping plant for color steel,aluminium sheet roll forming machine

910 Roll forming machine Specifications

The roll forming machines can produce various of steel roof and wall panel, it is a new building materials, the products are widely used as the roof and wall of factory, warehouse, garage, gymnasium, exhibition center, cinema, thetre, etc. It has many advantages, such as easy installation, short building period, beauty, light weight but high strength.

910 Roll forming machine     910 tamping plant for color steel sheet

1

Name of commodity & specification

 

HD 910 wall Color steel tile machine

2

Dimension

6,000*1,250*1,600mm

3

Weight

About 2.5 T

4

Roller material

45# steel

5

Forming steps

10

6

Main motor power

5.5 KW,

7

Hydraulic motor power

3 KW

8

Voltage

380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)

9

Material

color steel coils

10

Feeding width(Expansion width)

1,000 mm

11

Effective width

910 mm

12

Thickness

0.3--0.8 mm

13

Material of cutter

Cr12 , quenched

14

Productivity

10--12m/min(not including the cutting time)

15

PLC

Delta

16

Components

Material shelf 1 set
Host machine 1 set
Hydraulic station 1 set
Computer control box 1 set
Cutting blade 1 set

17

Workflow

Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table

18

Package

Naked

19

Minimum order quantity

1 set

20

Payment terms

T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)

21

Delivery time

20 working days later after receiving the deposit


During the warranty period, maintenance and changing the spare parts for the customers
are free of charge,except for the instrument damage caused by human factors or natural disasters.
And we provide technical support life-long.
We are capable of designing machines totally as your panel sample and profile drawing.

Haide Machinery have developed more than 20 series of steel roof metalic sheet machine which can meet the requirements of all steel construction, such as production lines for wall &roof sheet, color steel tile, C&Z&Wshape purlin and floor decking sheet as well as production line for all kinds of sandwich panels, curving machines for roof sheets. We also supply production lines of guardril sheet for expressway, shutter doors,garages doors downpipe. Besides, we devoted to the research and development of various kinds of other products related to steel structure, such as hydraulic press brake machine, shearing machine, slitting machine lifting machine, gas cutting machine, drilling machine, etc.